Portland Composite Cement
The latest offering from Maha Cement-Composite is a new variety of cement introduced in the market, mainly to benefit the customers by offering various application advantages over other cements. Since it is manufactured by mixing special mineral admixtures, it has superior technical properties compared to other regular cement.
The advantages of using Maha – Portland Composite Cement
- Concrete workability improves with good slump retention time
- Improved concrete cohesiveness
- Heat of Hydration is low which prevents excessive heat generation and surface cracks
- High early and later strengths
- High sulphate resistant properties and ideal for coastal constructions
- Corrosion resistant properties providing excellent protection of embedded steel against corrosion
- No alkali-aggregate reaction due to its low levels of alkali content
Please refer the below table for its typical values as against requirement as per IS 16415:2015.